Schaaf & Wheeler provides a wide range of water resources engineering services to clients throughout California, Nevada, Washington and Hawaii. Founded in 1985, the firm has significant experience planning and engineering storm water, potable water, recycled water, and waste water systems, and restoring our rivers, streams, and estuaries. Schaaf & Wheeler also has an extensive and successful background analyzing floodplains, revising FEMA flood maps, and performing Flood Insurance Studies.
- 2013 FMA Presentation - Pump Station Modeling for Interior Drainage
- 2013 FMA Presentation - SCVTA Berryessa Extension - Flood Hazard Impacts
- "Inundated by Storm Drain Costs?", League of Cities 2011
- 2011 CA Drainage CSMFO - Dan Schaaf
- 2010 FMA Presentation - Jim Schaaf
- 2010 FMA Presentation - Dave Foote
- 2010 FMA Presentation - Dan Schaaf